Friday, May 15, 2015

TOO MUCH SEWING!!!

Yesterday I sewed all day--well, apart from cooking meals, running errands for the Garden Centre, going into town for the mail, etc.  I wanted to finish sewing all twelve blocks for the Boxy Stars quilt.  It wasn't fun!  I got way too involved!  In the middle of the afternoon I had to take a break, breathe a little, read a little, just "unhook."

But I DID finish all twelve blocks.

Today I'm taking a more relaxed approach.  I sewed some of the individual blocks together (the four parts), and they look really good!  Just two blocks are finished, all put together.  But I also did a good whack of weekend housecleaning, served a great dinner, planted onions and helped out at the sales building.

Maybe I can finish them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment