Friday, October 9, 2015

A NICE LITTLE PROJECT

Last January I bought two wicker chairs which I found advertised on the Community Billboard, for just $5 each.  They show their age, but the price was right!

This morning I scrubbed them up, and then, since I had the big brush and a pailful of soapy water I also scrubbed up the screens, windows and door on the little patio out front.  I love clean!

Just now I spray painted one of the chairs, and am SO pleased at how this is turning out. The "warm caramel" one is the newly painted chair.  The white is how it was.  The fabric hanging over the white chair will cover some foam cushions for the seats.  I'm happy with this simple project so far.  We'll see what happens when I try to make the cushions. That will be the hard part.


No comments:

Post a Comment