Wednesday, June 29, 2016

SOB…SOB…SOB

S., who is here pretty much every day, commented on yesterday's post that the picture of the roses didn't do justice to how beautiful they were.  The rose bush was quite a bit more luscious than the picture showed.  This morning it was even better as more of the buds had unfurled.

Between 4 and 5 p.m. today, Jim went to town to pick up the mail, etc., and I was at my sewing machine working on a project.  When he came in the back door, he said, "Dear, I have terrible news for you."
      ALL GONE!

I am SO SAD!!!  I tried so hard to protect this beautiful rose bush, just three feet from our back door.  But while I wasn't looking sometime between 4 and 5 today a deer snarfed all the blooming roses and all the buds.  AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment