Thursday, October 4, 2018

IN THE WARMTH

Well, we are in warm (sometimes hot) Arizona once more, and just in time!  Back home there's been snow and the thermometer struggles to get above freezing during the day.  We had a few days of rainy weather, sometimes heavy rain here.  That's always welcome in a dry area!  But it meant that we didn't take advantage of the pool here.  Jim did get there today and yesterday, but I had choir rehearsals both days--and an orchestra rehearsal on Wednesday morning.  SO NICE to be back in music activities!

So we've been busy, first packing up, then travelling, and then unpacking.  I didn't do such a good job this year.  We both have just one pair of shorts to wear, so we need to go shopping.  I also forgot to pack my "concert clothes"--a long black velvet skirt and a nice black velvet top.  Fortunately there are lots of places nearby to shop for clothing.

Not much else to report now, but I'll be posting as, hopefully, some interesting things happen.  Have a good fall season!  To my Canadian friends, have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment