Sunday, March 16, 2014

Missed Goal

The current major quilt is off the design
wall, and it was looking very bare.  So a "new" current project takes its place. >>>>
This top was partially finished some time ago.  I really like how dynamic it is, but it looks a little bit "tame" when hung this way.  Right side up shows more motion.

Quilt Club met this past Tuesday and I finished sewing this top together that day.  It's hanging sideways here.  It measures 60" x 72" without borders.  The black strips and small blocks to the left are being considered for a border.  Not sure yet what will eventually come about.

I had hoped to finish the major quilt I was working on before going away for a month, but that didn't happen.  There was just a bit too much to do yet, so that project is folded up and put away in the quilting stash closet.

I probably won't post for a few days, as I will be travelling.  Going south to the warm place!


No comments:

Post a Comment