Thursday, November 12, 2015


This was one of those early, early wake up mornings, which I don't waste.  I was knitting away on the Dear One's sock, a little too enthusiastically.  When I stopped to measure it, the foot was 1/2" too long.  And, of course, there was no life line inserted anywhere.

So I used another option:

I inserted a needle into the right "leg" of each stitch, six rows below the current knit row.  I did this with all four needles.  Then I unravelled the extra length, and each stitch was already neatly picked up and ready to go.  It was a good solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment