Thursday, August 8, 2019

EVENING

Beautiful clouds!  Beautiful sky!  I love clouds--as long a there is also some clear sky for contrast.


We have very good views from our home.  We can see the sunrise and the sunset on the horizon, no buildings in the way.  Clouds fascinate me.  Each one unique. 

Dear Daughter #2 arrived this afternoon with Dear Granddaughter #4, the youngest granddaughter, almost 15.  Some years ago when we all gathered together to celebrate an anniversary, #4 said, "I'm tired of being the youngest all the time!"

Sorry, sweetheart that doesn't get to change.  Granddaughter #1 is the only one not taller than myself.  #2, 3, and 4 are all very tall young women.  #2 is about 5'10", #3 is 6', and #4 is at least an inch or two taller than I am, about 5'7" or 5'8".  They each LIKE being tall.  How very neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment